The KNUST College of Health Sciences (KNUST CoHS) in conjunction with the Convention for Biomedical Research (CoBREG) is pleased to invite authors to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations, to be delivered at the 8th KNUST CoHS and 12th CoBREG conference on Universal Access to Healthcare - The Role of the Health Scientist.
- All submissions must be made online by May 31, 2019 (24:00 GMT).
- The presenting author will be required to register for the Conference by May 31, 2019 in order to have the abstract acceptance confirmed. If a presenting author is not registered by May 31, 2019, the Scientific Committee will remove the abstract from the program.
- All abstracts will be reviewed, scored and accepted or rejected by the Scientific Committee.
General Abstract Guidelines
- We strongly discourage submission of abstracts that contain incomplete data and/or analysis.
- All abstracts must be submitted in ENGLISH.
- Specify all abbreviations in full at the first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses. Use the abbreviation thereafter.
- Check abstract thoroughly for spelling and grammar.
- Do not include references.
- There should be a single space between title and authors, affiliations, and body of text.
All Abstracts MUST include:
- Maximum 125 characters
- Title Font: Times New Roman Bold 12 pts, Maximum 2 lines, Sentence Case.
- Full name and affiliation(s) are mandatory for each author.
- Indicate the presenting author for the abstract, by underlining his/her name.
- The authors, affiliations, and body of text should be Times New Roman, font size 12.
- BODY OF ABSTRACT:
- Maximum 300 words for the entire abstract.
- Main Text Font: Times New Roman, font size 12.
- Abstract must be structured as follows:
- Background: description of problem, hypothesis tested and study objectives
- Methods: method used, or approach taken.
- Results: present in summarized form, must include data and/or substantial information about results, but do not include tables, graphs or pictures.
- Conclusion: implication/application of the main outcomes of the study.
Before you upload your file, please make sure you have followed the abstract guide line. Kindly see an example of an acceptable abstract submission.Example of acceptable abstract submission