APPLICATION FOR SECOND PHASE OF THE COLLEGE SOMESO FUND 2020/2021.
Wed 16 Jun 2021
Applications are invited from undergraduate students in all years (1-6) of the College for second phase 2020/2021 Academic Year Financial Assistance.
- Applicants must be Regular Ghanaian Students
- Applicants must provide their most recent results slip
- Applicants must provide a printed copy of all their financial transactions from year one to date (can be retrieved from the students’ portal)
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Interested students who are beneficiaries of the initial phase of SOMESO should submit their names and their programs of study to the Dean of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences’ office before the deadline.
- Fresh applicants of the financial package should apply via the SOMESO application form (contact 0205376899) and submit them to the Dean of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences’ office before the deadline.
Monday, 21ST June, 2021, before 10:30am
- All applicants at KATH should submit their forms and details to the HESA GENERAL SECRETARY, Bright Ackon (0236256587/0249186786) at VALCO HOSTEL ROOM V1 before Friday, 18th June, 2021.
- All applicants at OBUASI CAMPUS should submit their forms and details to Registrar Adade
- For more information and clarification contact the HESA VICE PRESIDENT, Ato Dadzie-Dennis (0205376899).
Kindly download the application form here: