CHS EXCELLENCE AWARDS_announcement
Mon 15 Mar 2021
Categories of Awards
- Best Mentor – Teaching Staff (Professorial Rank)
- Best Mentor – Non-Teaching Staff (Deputy Registrar/Accountant/Internal Auditors/Procurement Officers, etc.)
- Best Senior Member (Teaching)
- Best Senior Member (Research & Scholarship)
- Best Senior Member (Services and Innovation)
- Best Senior Member Administrative & Professionals
- Best Senior Staff
- Best Junior Staff
Criteria for Nominations
To be eligible nominees must have at least five years of continuous service to the University and be current FULL-TIME employees in good standing (no caution, queries, reprimand nor suspensions). Staff of a professorial rank can only be nominated for the Mentorship award.
Nominations may be made by any faculty or staff member. No self-nominations are allowed. All nominations must be accompanied by a Nomination Form and the appropriate supporting documents justifying the nominee’s accomplishments.
A brief CV of the nominee must be attached to the documents.
Forms May submitted by email as an attachment to (email@example.com) or to the Office of the College Registrar ON or BEFORE 22ND JULY, 2021
To proceed, download the Excellence Awards Guidelines & Nomination Forms below.