SPECIALISED SKILLS TRAINING IN HEALTH SYSTEMS AND SERVICES MANAGEMENT HEALTH TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT (HTA) 2021
Tue 26 Oct 2021
The Department of Health Policy, Management, and Economics at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST), Ghana in partnership with the Department of Health Care Management at the Technische Universität Berlin (TUB), Germany is offering a Continuous Professional Development (CPD)-eligible workshop on Health Technology Assessment (HTA) 2021 as part of the Specialised Skills Training in Health Systems and Services Management initiative in collaboration with the German West-African Centre for Global Health and Pandemic Prevention (G-WAC), the HTA Secretariat at the Ministry of Health, Ghana and the Short Courses and Programmes Unit, Office of the Vice-Chancellor, KNUST.
The HTA 2021 is a skill-based training designed to equip participants with practical skills in the processes and methods underpinning HTA report production and focusing on evidence generation. It will be an intensive 5-days in-person training which covers the concepts, processes and methods behind HTA and their applicability in Africa.
- Date/Time: Monday 15. November – Friday 19. November 2021; 09:00 – 17:00 GMT each day
- Venue: KNUST School of Business (KSB), Kumasi
- In-take: 40 participants only
- Admission: Selected applicants by Monday 1st November 2021
- Language: English
- Certificate: Awarded by the Vice-Chancellor, KNUST
- Sponsorhip: Full sponsorship shall be provided for all selected applicants to cover course fee, feeding, subsidy for travel costs and accommodation.
- Be working or studying in an institution within Africa.
- Have at least a degree in relevant fields e.g. public health, medical sciences, pharmacy, nursing, health and allied sciences, and social sciences, OR must be involved in work that requires HTA training
- Be available to fully participate in the course.
- Demonstrate that the skills learned will be applied immediately or in the very near future as part of work/education.
Please submit all applications by Sunday 31. October 2021 via the link: https://bit.ly/3p8biWl. For further enquiries, please contact the coordinator via: firstname.lastname@example.org OR on: +233 50 420 8691.